7/21/2009

The Little Elephant - Little Ones (2003)


Artista:
The Little Elephant
Titulo: Little Ones
Año: 2003
Genero: ska
Servidor: rapidshare
Uploader: Billy Jean (QEPD)

Track List:
1. happy tune
2. a moonlight stroll
3. 雨のサントロペ、恋のサントロペ
4. nostalgia
5. silver pray
6. touch me lightly
7. Laberinto de Pasion ~情熱の迷路~
8. DADA
9. the fits is on me
10. 夕凪

When people says the best ska is japanese ska, they are talking about these kind of bands definitively. Both this and the second album (second fruits) are two excellent records. Why am I writing in english? well that's because I haven't eaten any nopals or beans since about one month...

2 comentarios:

Skamikaxer dijo...

F E L I C I T A C I O N E S!!!!ora si se volaron la barda!!!!!!ya puedo morir en paz!!jajajajajajajajaja Chingón!!!!

Skamikaxer dijo...

ESTA MUSIKA LE DA SENTIDO A MI VIDA(AJA)JAJAJAJAJAJA,DE POKA MADRE EL DISKO!!!!!!

IORISKA

IORISKA